THERE ARE THINGS THAT HOLD US BACK BECAUSE WE REFUSE TO ACCEPT THEM. FOR MANY OF US USE IT TO GET OVER AND TAKE IT TO THE NEGATIVE INSTEAD OF SEEING IT AND USING IT FOR THE POSITIVE. THESE ARE THE TOOLS WE COME DOWN TO EARTH WITH HOW WE USE THEM IS UP TO US.
1. Strength: Comes from inside of you. No one can give you that. You are the one that needs to find it. Never ever say you can’t because you could. You wouldn’t have survived this long in your life. No matter how difficult, sad, hurtful, and painful it may be you can find the strength to keep on going. For that is the way life is, either it breaks you or makes you stronger. Maybe at that moment you won’t give a shit, that is fine but just find yourself.
2. Courage: Gives you the strength to face the truth and to move forward. To realize that it takes courage to grow and learn from our lessons and to face what challenges come our way.
3. Wisdom: You carry it inside yourself for your past lifetimes are still inside of you. That’s why I always tell my students, ‘your brains are amazing.’ We carry so much wisdom but we just choose not to see it or work on it because we become lazy human beings. Society has done that to your brains and you allowed it.
4. LOVE: Love is a big word and we have lost the value of what love is. Too many of us treat it like it is candy. We taste it and enjoy and when it’s finished, it’s finished. That’s the way people deal with love. To them love means nothing and then everything. How can we love others and not love ourselves? Love is not a toy you play with and put away until you feel like playing with it again. Love knows what true love is.
5. KNOWLEDGE: Is using common sense and knowing when to use it. Knowledge is not about being intelligent. It just knowing what you know and sharing your knowledge. Everyone has knowledge it’s not about the world. It’s about how the spiritual world sees it, that is what matters. The world’s knowledge just confuses you, it gets you upset and angry that’s how war starts with everything and anything.
6. UNDERSTANDING: That we all make mistakes and that we don’t think about our consequences. Understanding that we are all different with the way we speak to the color of our bodies. To realize that we can make changes within ourselves and in our own lives. By allowing us to grow and learn and doing what is right as well as understanding that we matter.
7. HONESTY: Something that is hard for many of us to do. If I get caught I am not stupid enough to say I did it, hell no. Then my question to you is, ‘why did you do it?’ You would have been safer if you didn’t do it in the first place. Then you wouldn’t have to worry about ever lying. We have difficulties telling the truth to ourselves, friends, relationships, and anyone really. It isn’t ever easy telling someone you care about the truth. Everyone tries to be slick and they end up looking like a fool and losing respect. The truth will set you free.
8. COMPASSION/SYMPATHY: Knowing how to feel, being there, holding that person. Being bigger than life and looking at one’s eyes. Seeing how lost they are and knowing that we can sympathize. Feeling one’s sorrow, sharing their tears, and letting them know that it’s going to be alright.
9. FORGIVENESS: This one is the hardest for many people. To forgive, how do you forgive? It’s not really about forgiving the person it’s about forgiving yourself. It’s about facing that person, looking into their eyes and taking back your power. You do this by saying, ‘I forgive you not for what you did to me but for what you took away from me. That is my power so I need it back and I must let go so that I could build myself up more powerful than what I was before.’
10. KINDNESS: To be helpful to those in need and to care for one another. When I hear people say the Higher Power will bless you when you help or our kind to others it’s nonsense. We are all already blessed with the things that were given to us when we entered this earth. When we choose to be kind and helpful to others we do it because it is the right thing to do. Your heart tells you how good it feels because it is full of love.
11. HAPPINESS: You all have happiness inside of yourselves but many prefer using sadness. Happiness is always there but we choose not to see it. Many feel they don’t deserve to be happy because of the way they live their lives or the bad experiences they’ve had with their dysfunctional families. Many feel worthless, don’t feel loved or cared for. Happiness is there but it’s up to you to grab it. MAKE YOUR OWN HAPPINESS! GO TO THE LIGHT, DON’T STAY IN THE DARK.
We all have choices and always will. That’s what makes our journey joyful or sad. When we use words that should be respected and honored we make them dirty and disgusting. Every word can be turned into a positive one. Everything we do always has limits because there are people that will take advantage. In time you will know who they are. Just stay away from people like that even if they are family until they get it, hopefully. Not everyone is the same and we can’t close the doors because of ignorant people either.